13 de julio de 2003

Usually I don't mix languages but I'm in a wierd mood of sorts, anyhow's, getting back en la comunidad on a Sunday da even more zafados results than expected. Visitando some blogs I read that some folk out allá turned a whopping año on the blogesfera, so yeah, follow the chisme and there I was, en el árbol de Paty Booo (sí, con tres o's) y leyendo what she had written since I left to mugrosa París I detected what could posible be a concoction by Logovo. So yeah, ok, I did the famous Which Mexican Blog Are You? and the results?

You are amarillonaranja!
You are a m a r i l l o n a r a n j a !
(http://www.beingirma.blogspot.com)
You are a very easy going- color coordinated-
normal- food talking- girlie- polite blog. Go
you!


Which mexican blog are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I don't know if I should be worried o no, la verdad, either I need to start churning out more cranky stuff or what pero hej! Amarillo it is, I just hope que Irma doesn't get offended by it later for the comparison ...Chiiiiiiiiin! como decía el DJ de 98.9 fm cuando estuvé por allá some time ago ...

and moving along the many windows of the TJ blogsphere and others ... I Checked out Anders blog andn I read that he had read in one of his favoritos blogs que un vato came to esta incredible realización:

"Tengo la impresión de que tod@ bloguita es alcohólic@."

CAS

Hej, I don't know about yous ese but I sure have un beer before the muse arrives with her dictation stuff homes ...jejeje there is a certain verdad in that ... jijiji

La cosa esta en que bloguear requiere de una cosa por más interesante que suene el post: soledad ya que leer y escribir son dos actividades muuuuuuuuy, pero very private ...

PD:

Sometimes el PGBeas can be a good read ...

and curiosly enough ... Angel, PgBeas y yo, su humble servidor estuvimos en París ...direferentes experiencias y diferentes ojos ....


:::::::::::::::

No hay comentarios.: